We are Future Farm Developments, Inc.
We are uniquely positioned between Asia and America to provide clients with a bridge between technology, market trends and global markets. With a full technical team in semiconductors, hardware, software and biology we give our clients expertise and innovation for all development needs. Contributing insight and market intelligence for partnerships and market expansions into both first world and emerging economies.
Present areas of focus include:
- Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware
- Blockchain Infrastructures and Technologies
- Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence
- High Tech Hardware Solutions
Broderick “Brodie” Gunning – President
Mr Gunning first started with his own companies in Digital Media, Disaster Response, IOT, and Virtual Reality. He then became an angel investor which led to his involvement in several early and middle stage companies in cryptocurrency, blockchain, food processing and financial services. This since has led to being a “Crypto VC” working with two funds as well continuing to do his own angel investments. Mr Gunning is active in both North America and Asia in public and private markets where he has involved in Early stage Technology companies, Chip and Hardware Manufacturing, Fin-tech, and Investment funds.
Terry Tsai – CEO
Terry Tsai was the founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Power Technologies Taiwan. Supported by more than 25 years experience as an entrepreneur and executive in the technology industry, Mr. Tsai found success for Power Technologies and their first product offering in LED and Digital display technologies. A proven visionary and entrepreneur, Mr. Tsai ran a division of United Communications Taiwan a publicly listed Taiwanese company with facets in advertising, communications, PR, and visual technologies. He has been heavily involved in start-ups and international trade in and around ASIA for high tech products. Mr. Tsai holds a Masters degree in Economics from the University of Hamburg and a degree in Psychology.
Kaan Biron, Ph.D. Microbiology/Immunology
Kaan combines several unique experiences to become a well-rounded business professional. As a former academic research scientist, Kaan earned his PhD in Microbiology/Immunology from the University of British Columbia in 2011. He managed several research projects relating to Alzheimer’s disease, drug delivery mechanisms into the brain, iron metabolism, and the therapeutic interventions that this research may uncover. Applying strong analytical and problem solving skills gained from his academic training, Kaan is now pursuing a career in the fast-paced world of technology, and is working towards formal certification in project management.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Tzu-Sen, Derrick Lo, Ph.D. Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering
- Graphite Nano-sheet (Graphene) Production Technology
- Graphite Nano-sheet Composites (Graphene Composites)
- Nano-Dispersion Technology
- Carbon/Carbon Composites
- Fibre Reinforced Plastic Composites
- Fibre Microstructure
- Failure behaviour of three-axis woven carbon/carbon composites under compressive and transverse shear loads, Composites Science and Technology, Volume 62, Issues 7–8, June 2002 , Pages 989-999
- Investigation of microstructure and damage analysis of the knitted carbon/carbon composites, International SAMPE Symposium and Exhibition, CA, USA 2006
- Effect of dispersion on graphite nano-sheet composites, Polymer Composites, Volume 31, Issue 2, February 2010, Pages 292-298 Material characterization of graphite nano-sheet composites, Polymer Composites, Volume 32, Issue 2, February 2011, Pages 305-313
Please contact us anytime.
We can help our clients in English, French, and Mandarin.
Join us on Telegram https://t.me/futurefarm